Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka-1206,
Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with a passion for software quality and operate a state-of-the-art Azure-based CI/CD service. You will monitor and enhance the automated release process of our customer’s infrastructure running on Microsoft Azure.
You will be working with a team of Cloud/DevOps experts, have strong experience in software release management and building automated testing capabilities for CI/CD pipelines.
- 1.5 years hands on experience in Microsoft Azure and DevOps.
- Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support), developing and improving software configuration management standards, practices and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle, algorithm and system architecture.
- Hands on experience in developing containerized applications and deployment using docker, kubernetes.
- Profound ability in designing data pipelines and micro services.
- Experience with Azure DevOps workflows and pipelines (or equivalent CI/CD orchestration toolsets).
- Experience administering software engineering source control management and build tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins) to include developing strategies for code branching and release creation.
- Provide support to delivery teams when onboarding new managed Azure clients or upgrading existing managed Azure subscriptions to the latest release levels if the CI/CD process fails.
- Experience working in a Windows and Linux environment. AWS, PowerShell and Python experience is a plus.
- You want to be an integral part of a highly motivated and hard-working team.
- The tact and influencing skills required to work effectively across the multiple organizations, engineering teams and operations teams that build, sell and deliver the Cloud Creative managed services.
- A “don’t quit” mindset when troubleshooting problems, be they technical or commercial.
- The judgement to make wise tradeoffs between schedule, functionality, quality and cost.
- You are an experienced IT professional, so you can work autonomously and be accountable for your results.